This is their 3rd annual event in the Ferry Building (2nd floor) and it will include a:
- Tea Market where you can sample and shop teas from local and global producers. View the companies participating.
- Speaker Program featuring the history of tea in the US, teas of China, Japan, India & Sri Lanka, among other themes. View the full program and speaker bios.
- Tea Tastings with teas from 6 vendors and set up in exclusive rooms for limited groups. View them here.
Come to learn, sample and shop teas from around the world, stay for a meal in the Historic Ferry Building Marketplace, and get a 15% discount on any vintage crockery and cutlery package from My English Tea Party.
- Sunday, November 16, 2014
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Ferry Building in San Francisco
- General Admission: $25 (Get a 20% discount with the code: TeaParty)